Careers & Opportunities
Are you interested in knowing that you are making a difference?
Entering our second century of service, the YWCA of Calgary continues our dedication to women and their families, with programs and services contributing to a healthy community. We are committed to building your success by providing you with job opportunities in an organization where you know you are improving the lives of others.
Our core mission is to intervene, empower and lead where and when women need us most. In each case we seek to help empower our clients and address the root causes of the issues faces them, working to build healthier lives and healthier communities. Volunteers with experience, understanding, or skills related to our mission are especially helpful.
- Overnight Resident Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator and Practicum Supervisor
- Lead Cook and Kitchen Coordinator
- Data Administrator
- Information Service Desk Representative (Downtown)
- Information Service Desk Representative (Sheriff King Home)
- Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
- Tenant Services Administrator
For further information about employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources at the YWCA of Calgary at 403.750.2522 or email@example.com
Student Practicum Opportunities
For further information about student practicum opportunities, please contact our Community Engagement Coordinator at 403.750.5358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract & RFP Opportunities
For further information about contract opportunities, please contact Human Resources at the YWCA of Calgary at 403.750.2522 or email@example.com
Women thriving in a safe and equitable community.
- To be a catalyst to a city sensitive and responsive to the real needs of women
- To be a leader in ending family violence and poverty
- To be a work place of choice for people committed to measurable impact
We are as good as our people
We know that the social change we work towards can only happen with the contribution that each and every individual in the organization brings forward. The YWCA commits to employee growth by providing ongoing professional and leadership development opportunities.
It’s hard not to be engaged when you know you are making a difference! The YWCA also offers a flexible work-life balance, comprehensive benefit package, and on-site fitness facilities and childcare, plus a rewarding job!