Careers & Opportunities
Are you interested in a career that makes a difference?
The YWCA is dedicated to women and their families with a strategic framework of programs and services. Our core mission is to intervene, empower and lead where and when women need us most. We are:
- Passionate about our vision
- Case Coordinator (Community Housing)
- Case Coordinator (Transitional Housing Services)
- Supervisor, Transitional Housing Services
- Manager, Housing and Support Services
- Team Lead, Transitional Housing Services
For further information about employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources at the YWCA of Calgary at 403.750.2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student practicum opportunities
For further information about student practicum opportunities, please contact our Community Engagement Coordinator at 403.750.5358 or email@example.com
Contract & RFP opportunities
The YWCA of Calgary does not currently have any contract or RFP opportunities.
Please visit our volunteer opportunities page here.
Women thriving in a safe and equitable community.
- To be a catalyst to a city sensitive and responsive to the real needs of women
- To be a leader in ending family violence and poverty
- To be a work place of choice for people committed to measurable impact
We are as good as our people
We know that the social change we work towards can only happen with the contributions of each individual in the organization. The YWCA commits to employee growth by providing ongoing professional and leadership development opportunities, as well as a flexible work-life balance, comprehensive benefit package, and on-site fitness facilities and childcare, plus a rewarding career!